Recent content by draftking

  1. D

    Rob Jeter?

    Mark Miller posted an update: "No contact yet between Jeter and Mississippi State." http://twitter.com/WisBBYearbook/status/184495397434179585
  2. D

    OT - Do you think twice about sending emails early in the morning?...

    I'm a night owl and give zero thought to possibly waking them up with an email. If your phone beeps every time you receive an email and you have it in your bedroom, that's not an MP, that's a YP. The only time I might hesitate about sending an email is if it's super-late, 3 a.m. or whatever...
  3. D

    What highschool game are you going to see this weekend?

    I'm going to be broadcasting the Baylor/Father Ryan high school football game in Nashville, TN tomorrow night for ATW Sportscast. Both teams are 2-0; FRHS' first-team defense has allowed just three points total in two weeks, whereas Baylor has scored a combined 93 points in their first two...
  4. D

    Jack Cristil?

    Jack Cristil has been doing Miss. State basketball play-by-play since 1957. 50+ years in the job, that is unreal. Here's hoping that Jack's health improves.
  5. D

    Jimmy V's speech ...

    Great video, that speech is one of the all-time greats. There's an odd-looking shot of Chris Berman at the 2:54 mark though which I hadn't noticed before.
  6. D

    When did Comcast make ESPN Classic a pay channel?

    I imagine that Comcast will bow to the pressure soon and put on ESPN U -- I could only imagine the angry calls that they got here in Nashville with the Vandy/Miami of Ohio game a week and a half ago being unavailable to cable subscribers.
  7. D

    When did Comcast make ESPN Classic a pay channel?

    I was disappointed that DirecTV didn't have ESPNU in HD last night for the Vanderbilt game. Comcast doesn't even have ESPNU on where I live, not on *any* tier, but when we jettisoned cable for DirecTV at my house that was no longer a problem.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’
  5. 05 On3 Football ACC names Football Players of the Week following Week 4 in college football