Recent content by dotcomok

  1. D

    Diallo has committed to KU

    2013 RSCI Consensus Rankings Kentucky #2 Julius Randle #5 Andrew Harrison #6 Aaron Harrison #9 Dakari Johnson #9 James Young #18 Marcus Lee Derek Willis Kansas #1 Andrew Wiggins #13 Wayne Selden #16 Joel Embiid #36 Brannen Greene #40 Conner Frankamp #89 Frank Mason
  2. D

    how bad do you want Diallo?

    We have bigs---need Brown and Ingram...those two would fill obvious gaps... we have players like Diallo...arguably better than Diallo.
  3. D

    OKC Fires Scott Brooks

    when the job was offered to Cal---neither LeBron nor Love were part of the Cavs.
  4. D

    OKC Fires Scott Brooks

    all true points...wonder if they could have hired an offensive minded assistant---to keep stability. Brooks is a defensive minded coach.
  5. D

    OKC Fires Scott Brooks

    Billy D (insert Ollie if you want)---never coached in the NBA...v. Brooks with (made playoffs 5 of 7 years, conference finals 3 years, 1 NBA finals).
  6. D

    OKC Fires Scott Brooks

    stupid move
  7. D

    Who replaces Donovan if he leaves?

    I'm out of the loop for a few days...where is Donovan going?
  8. D

    A Davis vs the Warriors

    Agree with JS... GS plays very well as a team. Guessing that Bluegrass is baiting...
  9. D

    A Davis vs the Warriors

    Playoffs are a different level v. regular season---NOLA not experienced... maybe one win...but I could also see a Warrior sweep.
  10. D

    Newman has the feel of the Wiggins recruitment

    at the risk of hijacking this thread---was Frank Haith the Miami coach at the time? Wasn't there a payment scandal under Haith?
  11. D

    Coach Cal said he's going to sign 2 or 3 more players...

    that link no longer works... I've heard that Thon maker will graduate in August -- which is the reason he'll enroll in either a prep school or second semester. "The plan is to turn pro after 1 semester in college." I think even Cal will pass on that.
  12. D

    Does this hurt Iowa St recruiting Diallo?

    I think Obekpa's announcement (not entering the draft) is the reason people think Kansas is the favorite.
  13. D

    Of the 7 who......

    Rules have changed... you may announce and rescind before 12 midnight April 13.
  14. D

    Where Do You Stand on Losing During the Season Now?

    I don't think you "need" to lose a game ---as Cal said it, the team needs to be really challenged... there were those types of games---but not to the level of ND and Wiscy. OOC games appeared to be tough---but Kansas and Texas were over-rated. UK was ahead of most teams (UNC, UCLA, etc.) by...
  15. D

    Thon Maker would make me feel better instantly

    Re: Thon Maker would me feel better instantly If Thon Maker actually chooses to go the college route--I'm thinking he'll not qualify... pass. Regarding Brown---if he being honest about his respect/love for Adidas... I guess it's UCLA... but I'd rank UK over the other Adidas schools.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters