Recent content by DonlugoQ

  1. D

    Mandatory Stat/Score reporting

    I remember when I first started coaching you call the scores in and give all the stats, score by quarter, etc. Now half the games are no stats or “No Score Reported”. I guess times change…
  2. D

    Basketball Scores from Saturday (1/25)

    Any idea why there would be two forfeits in the Frontier Conference tournament?
  3. D

    Head Football Positions

    Interesting
  4. D

    D1/D2/D3 8-Man Football Proposal

    How long of a commute do you suppose some of those Westside and MS players have? It takes a while to drive across Omaha.
  5. D

    Wrestling Girls District Assignments

    Seems like in softball it was maybe David City and East Butler or something like that.
  6. D

    D-2 Predictions

    Newman Grove beat Eustis Farman in 2008.
  7. D

    Football Benson cancels remainder of season

    I was referring to the coach assigning the job of Recruiting Coordinator to one of his assistant coaches. To me that is a failure of OPS allowing that title to exist.
  8. D

    Football Benson cancels remainder of season

    It shows me that OPS doesn’t really care about the Benson’s and the Bryan's, etc. as they let it happen.
  9. D

    Football Benson cancels remainder of season

    Jim Rose said that when Mackey left he took his assistant to Central to be the Recruiting Coordinator.
  10. D

    Huskerland Magazine?

    He's on X-@HuskerlandBob
  11. D

    Huskerland Magazine?

    Did not know that!
  12. D

    Huskerland Magazine?

    I think Bob runs the newspaper in Central City. You could probably call there and get ahold of him.
  13. D

    Football Head Coaching Openings

    Was Taylor Baumert at Battle Creek?
  14. D

    Other Sports Track & Field State Records (Updated 5/18)

    Any theories on why so many records were broken this year? The only thing I can think of is that I think a lot of schools are changing their sprint training and following the “Feed the Cats” training program.
  15. D

    Past District Track Results

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: West Virginia commitment Chris Wilson killed in Indiana shooting
  5. 05 On3 Football SEC names Football Players of the Week after Week 5