Recent content by DonAndy

  1. D

    CFB ratings

    Man what do those season tickets run ya? If that's private info my bad.
  2. D

    Amazing how WS in his first year has completely over shadowed Louisville and Brohm...

    Yea I live in west Tennessee with these trashy one tooth meth bastards lol Edit: right below Hickman Ky if anybody has heard of that little town on the Mississippi River. Used to be booming in the 20s until a big flood. Now it's basically a ghost town. Kind of depressing.
  3. D

    That was a Catch... Ruling was BULLSHIZZLE

    That's a catch. Especially if they ruled it a catch initially.
  4. D

    That was a Catch... Ruling was BULLSHIZZLE

    😄 did you get hammered yesterday lol
  5. D

    Amazing how WS in his first year has completely over shadowed Louisville and Brohm...

    Marrow went from hero to villain real quick. Can't stand that guy now. Don't really care either way when it comes to Brohm but sure hope we kick Louisvilles *** because of Marrow. And also just because it's Louisville. Guess it's because of where I live but I've never had the hatred most of...
  6. D

    Willie Rodriguez

    Got to at least make it a competitive game if we don't get the win. Can't go down there and lay a egg.
  7. D

    Great win but qb has to improve

    You can use this on any thread and it's always funny to me lol. The one with just her and a instant zoom in is funnier.
  8. D

    Willie Rodriguez

    I can't get mad at that. Heck I hope it's true.
  9. D

    In Will Stein We Trust!

    Just seems like when we pay somebody like Mom 6 million...and hes one player for one year...how can you not pay a coach like Stein 10 million or more easily? Obviously I have no clue how it works but simple thinking it's never added up to me. Like when we supposedly offered Hurley that much a...
  10. D

    That was a Catch... Ruling was BULLSHIZZLE

    Same. Wish more people were on to celebrate with lol. I'm stuck at work
  11. D

    What will be the line oh the LSU game ?

    Kiffin teams just don't scare me. I know they have talent and I respect them but they just always seem beatable to me.
  12. D

    Kentucky Football Uniform Concepts

    These unis also looked like the NFl to me. That's why I said I didn't like them. As far as looks alone they look pretty good. I wasn't a fan of our unis today with all the different colors. Chrome helmet white jersey blue pants.... but if they win I could care less what they wear.
  13. D

    Willie Rodriguez

    Is it a coincidence they both had good qbs? Maybe they are just awesome tight ends lol. I know Tamme was great just from his name alone but if im honest I didn't get to witness his play like I am Willie's. Jacob Tamme was definitely a stud.
  14. D

    UK Football injury report

    It's got to be hard playing sec football being that thin. Hes tough tho. Got past his blocker and made a tackle for loss in the fourth quarter that gave a little boost of momentum.
  15. D

    UK Football injury report

    Yes sir that's him! He balled out.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Bowl Projections: CBS Sports releases latest predictions ahead of Week 6
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum: 'It's impossible for me to believe that Shane Beamer is going to survive' at South Carolina