Recent content by deckard166

  1. D

    Tickets for tonight

    Sorry spoken for by an NU fan but I’ll reach out next time. I tend to have them available on short notice because I have two kids at home so sometimes it doesn’t happen last second!
  2. D

    Tickets for tonight

  3. D

    Ryan Langborg Appreciation Thread

    I created a thread but I guess it needs to wait on Admin approval? If anyone needs 4 tickets tonight with Wilson club access please text me at 312 576 6827. I am off skiing so the only cost is get us a WIN
  4. D

    Matt Nicholson appreciation

    Because their was a possibility he’d return based on what they found during surgery - there was no way to know until they got in there
  5. D

    Matt Nicholson appreciation

    Yall don’t find it odd NU hasn’t made a statement on MN? I heard the broken foot right away as well…but the lack of any statement…
  6. D

    Don't sleep on MSU

    Let’s do this! Going to be interesting to see how many minutes will go to MN vs Hunger - can imagine MN will have his minutes limited. Great to get Langborg back too!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury