Recent content by Dawgbite

  1. Dawgbite

    Tropical Depression 9

    They are building a 21 million dollar walking bridge so you can walk to Lulu’s from Tacky Jacks because sometimes one fine dining experience needs followed by another fine dining experience. They can afford it! ******
  2. Dawgbite

    Tropical Depression 9

    We went to Starkville for the game last weekend and were supposed to come back home today. Mrs stayed in North Ms but I came down today to batten down the hatches, headed back to North Ms tomorrow afternoon. I have a home on wheels, no reason to tempt fate.
  3. Dawgbite

    Tropical Depression 9

    The City Of Gulf Shores had a post on Facebook this morning announcing that the shrimp festival is still on and asking residents to allow vendors and guests to evacuate first if and when an evacuation is announced. In my opinion vendors and guests shouldn’t be there, they had a choice and 17em...
  4. Dawgbite

    Go State - Beat Off!**

    I can’t wait for the AI generated photo of the week competition!
  5. Dawgbite

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    All fan bases have their share of ugly women but the mid western women , I include Missouri in this category, don’t do a lot of personal improvement to their faces. As my late father in law used to say, “ A little paint goes a long way” !
  6. Dawgbite

    Heads up gulf coast

    It’s “ The Walmark” and “ The K- Roger “.
  7. Dawgbite

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    I was a passenger in a helicopter flying up the Ms River in St Louis. This was back when the cardinals were still there and playing in the open air stadium. The Cowboys were in town and were practicing in the stadium and we could see them from our position over the river. Pilot asked if I wanted...
  8. Dawgbite

    Ok. I’ll tee this one up……..

    Driving doesn’t bother me. Walking across a bridge would if I looked over the side. I’d focus on where my next footstep was landing. A mesh catwalk, forget about it!
  9. Dawgbite

    Things that make you go hmmmmmm…

    Hope they have a plunger close by.
  10. Dawgbite

    Heads up gulf coast

    This weekend is Cruising The Coast on the Ms coast and it’s Shrimp Fest in Gulf Shores. Someone isn’t living right!
  11. Dawgbite

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    My work here is finished. I have fulfilled my destiny.
  12. Dawgbite

    Fanbase with the ugliest women

    Only because they use powdered sugar in place of baby powder!
  13. Dawgbite

    Sorry if Germanic, but MY GOD BAMA FANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET

    1. Ole Miss fans 2. Tennessee fans 3. Alabama fans Saturday did nothing to shuffle this order of hate.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Texas adds commitment from blue-chip running back Micah Rhodes
  5. 05 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?