Recent content by dawgatUSM

  1. D

    Your man is lined up outside you and your first move is to step forward?

    My eyes went to the sideline immediately and I saw Loadholt throwing a fit.
  2. D

    Happy Gilmore 2

    I loved it. It’s not a cinematic masterpiece but my god I loved it.
  3. D

    YouTube TV is dropping CBS

    The last price hike I switched to Direct TV stream. So far I’m very pleased with it. Same price as YT TV and more channels (though I know they’re not immune to disputes)
  4. D

    What was the most 'different' class you ever took in college....

    I took a class called “social movements” and the whole thing was about the KKK and Black Panthers. I’m sure if I took it today it’d have some BLM and Proud Boys flavor to it. It was an interesting class but I don’t know that I really gained anything from it
  5. D

    Express Grain Update

    I’ve been told this also. The oil mill will basically be abandoned from all I’ve heard
  6. D

    Red Stick Basketball Wing and a Prayer thread

    Broadcasters being at home is beyond insufferable and why are we still doing it
  7. D

    Red Stick Basketball Wing and a Prayer thread

    Really good activity on the defensive end. But haven’t done much offensively
  8. D

    MBB Game Thread: @ Arkansas….

    Just a terrible terrible call.
  9. D

    Did Tolu just tear his ACL playing garbage minutes??

    Howland said post game that his patella popped out and back in. Not sure what that means or if there is a long recovery time
  10. D

    Kirk Herbstreit with foot in mouth syndrome

    Very much out of context. He clarified that comment and I can’t say I disagree with anything he or des said.
  11. D

    Where to eat in Memphis? BBQ and breakfast only please.

    BBQ- Memphis BBQ (in horn lake off of I55), Central BBQ, or Uncle Bubbas in Hernando Breakfast- The Arcade, cafe eclectic, brother junipers
  12. D

    JT Gray

    I remember him. We brought him off the edge a lot and he was fast as lightning.
  13. D

    Blackstone griddle

    I love my black stone. I’ve loved everything I’ve ever made on it….. with the exception of the smash burger. I can’t tell if it’s just my technique or if they’re massively overrated. But I’ve found myself preferring a grilled burger.
  14. D

    Dak on Hard Knocks

    Didn’t he also pass the field sobriety test and the one at the station?
  15. D

    Father Son Baseball Camp

    My son loves to play baseball and loves Mississippi State. Is it worth it?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set