Recent content by danceswithchicks

  1. D

    OT- How do you season your Ribeye

    melted butter when served is optional
  2. D

    Old School video: Maroons vs. UT, Sept. 1994

    They also had another Fr QB named Brandon Stewart that was from Texas. I can't remember if he played that game or not.
  3. D

    Will Stratton go on Tuesday?

    Or is that too short of a rest? Seems like 5 days should be enough.
  4. D

    a look at next years offensive line ...from logan

    Tommy Watson and Randy Thomas helped immediately, but they were a long time ago.
  5. D

    Strengths and weaknesses

    You can add a total lack of a pass rush to your list of negatives. Missingmcpheeku
  6. D

    Barrett Sallee at cfn - not a fan

    I can't wait to hear his explanation after we beat Auburn. http://cfn.scout.com/2/1095823.html
  7. D

    Goal for Davis Wade Stadium expansion to be done is start of 2014 season....

    A newly expanded, full and rockin' stadium just in time to stomp a mudhole in the buzzards. I can't wait!
  8. D

    Football schedule 2012

    Surely you can use your reading skills to see it's incomplete 17er. Incomplete schedule = no good.
  9. D

    Football schedule 2012

    2012 dubmass, not 2011. Maybe conference schedules aren't released yet?
  10. D

    Football schedule 2012

    Anyone got it? I know we have to replace La Tech. And 17 you to the first person to tell me to google it. I already did.
  11. D

    Need info and suggestions. Going to buy a model 1911 pistol,

    Springfield champion operator makes a nice carry piece. Better bang for the buck than kimber IMO.
  12. D

    The (un)Official SPS 8-Bit 2011 Football Depth Chart

    That group of DEs isn't going to intimidate many offenses I'm afraid. The only highly touted guy there is a freshman and none of the others have produced much. Hopefully Cox can slide over some to help out. I think we miss McPhee a lot next year.
  13. D

    MSU-Alabama 2010: A New Focus, A New Goal

    People will pay for your talents. Well done.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets