Recent content by CuddleMonster

  1. C

    I put my money where my mouth is! I bet PSU FB to win..

    I think most of us hope you’re right good sir
  2. C

    Tengwall

    Anyone know if he’s hurt or something? Heard he’s not practicing.
  3. C

    Bo Nickal might go down as the best Nittany Lion

    Hackenberg saved psu football so he will always be #1 in my book
  4. C

    Mega Barnwell

    Anyone know why he’s transferring?
  5. C

    SEAN CLIFFORD DRAFTED

    Good for him!!!
  6. C

    Players who might change positions

    Tengwall to RT Nourzad to C Wallace to G
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set