Recent content by CU Chanko

  1. C

    OT: Stripper/ pole dancer at Poland elementary school

    Some ppl go pro in other things in life
  2. C

    My Personal China Virus (Covid) Experience

    I'm grateful that you and your family are okay. Could you clarify these two thoughts? I want to best understand your story. Thank you for your time and consideration.
  3. C

    Gov DeSantis is a boss!

    Only if they go to Jeff Scott's team.
  4. C

    Ohio Gov Mike DeWine tested positive for COVID 19

    Think about all the COVID you can catch in sandals, socks, and cargo pocket shorts
  5. C

    Jason Whitlock calls out the NBA!

    I could get behind a swap from Nike to Puma. I really like their clothing!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida