Recent content by Cocky704

  1. C

    Josh Heupel looks like a bum on the sideline. I would not want him as our coach. I don't care how many games he wins. ****

    Yeah not a good look. Interestingly, I was reading that Heupel runs the Art Briles offense and he learned it from Jeff Lebby, Kendall's brother-in-law.
  2. C

    Teams that prove SC can win too, but we suck at hiring coaches

    Morrison was decent, but I also remember losing to unranked Navy, getting dragged up and down the field by Deion and Florida State in 1988, and embarrassed by LSU in our bowl game, so Morrison had his Shane Beamer moments too. Scott was a good-looking hire at the time, but not all of those hot...
  3. C

    Florida gets blown out by Mizzou . . . just what we needed . . .

    We love meeting more talented teams at their home stadium right after that team suffers a humiliating and motivating loss...it's the Garnet Way.
  4. C

    Teams that prove SC can win too, but we suck at hiring coaches

    Because we make idiotic hiring decisions. Muschamp=proven loser at wealthier program with richer history. Beamer=TE coach with no P5 coordinator experience. Only hiring requirement was eloquent dialogue I guess. 🙄
  5. C

    OUR SECONDARY IS REEAAALLL BAD

    Time to hire coach Gilmore!
  6. C

    Has Ray Tanner.....

    Ray makes King Dixon look like the Nick Saban of AD's.
  7. C

    Averaging over 400 yards of offense a game

    Wally Burnham school of defense. 🤦‍♂️
  8. C

    Sooooooo, who we got replacing Beamer?

    For those in the Cignetti camp, how are we outbiding Mark Cuban, as boosters?
  9. C

    The Shane Train…

    Is a train wreck!
  10. C

    Bama Game

    Us Gamecocks after LSU whipped Clemson, "man that's embarrassing couldn't imagine getting our butts whooped by an SEC West team like that. Beamer & Co, "hold my beer" 🙄
  11. C

    Bama Game

    Ray Tanner would be like, hmmm I wonder if SMU's WR Coach would be a good fit to replace Beamer.
  12. C

    I guess I'm pulling for Michigan tonight

    Maybe Mike wins a Natty and comes home with all that experience for our team one day.
  13. C

    First Jersey Patch appearance via Arkansas

    Tyson is Arkansas founded and based and listed on the stock exchange. Not China owned.
  14. C

    Clemson playing bowl in Yankee stadium

    Getting blown out in the lawn mower bowl. 🤣
  15. C

    Is Briles using us?

    So glad answer was no, my past experiences of our hiring was haunting my thoughts.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal
  5. 05 On3 Football Paul Finebaum blasts Arch Manning after Red River loss: 'He can just be downright stupid'