Recent content by Clive Gollings

  1. C

    ***DUKE VS UTAH VALLEY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Exactly, You should have your way with them.
  2. C

    ***DUKE VS UTAH VALLEY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    So you don't like Knox now?
  3. C

    ***DUKE VS UTAH VALLEY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    Three things about UV. They're long inside. They're one of the oldest teams in the nation. They're wore out. :p
  4. C

    Knox

    That's the spirit.
  5. C

    Sooo....why NOT play Diallo?

    remember when UT took that guy? While we show up , we have some of the most finicky fans . I'm done for tonight. Will try again tomorrow. .
  6. C

    Interesting Diallo interview...

    I'm ok if he declares. It's hard to miss someone you never had. If he plays next year, I'll be the first to laugh in peoples faces,.Either way, I'm glad UK helped the young man.
  7. C

    ESPN really should give this UNCheat/Duke game a little more hype

    This is why I'm glad I don't have ESPN or any type of satellite. When the game comes on, I just stream it.
  8. C

    Sooo....why NOT play Diallo?

    I'm not a fan of yours, but that was funny. STOP BEING LIKEABLE
  9. C

    Sooo....why NOT play Diallo?

    Well, that didn't work out well. Kind of like playing a HS senior during conference play.
  10. C

    Players you wanted at uk but went elsewhere?

    I really can't believe that i got fired for laughing. When he was preaching at me I admit that i was wearing a smirk, but still. Fired for laughing. I'm not even mad. I'm usually in Perth during the winter and this was just an office job since I had to come home due to my boy being sick, but...
  11. C

    SEC coaches give anonymous feedback about our team

    Denial and desperate isn't the way to go through life son.
  12. C

    SEC coaches give anonymous feedback about our team

    You're really not doing your fan base....snicker...any favors. Before I look at your post history, be honest, have you posted on any other basketball forum outside of UK?
  13. C

    SEC coaches give anonymous feedback about our team

    UF fans clearly like to cherry pick. Look how they came out of hiding. All one of them.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 college football rankings: Danny Kanell releases top 12 after Week 5
  5. 05 On3 Football 'Holy crap': Texas Tech fans stumbled onto Colorado's play sheet. Then the Buffs ran it.