Recent content by ChrisNalwasky

  1. C

    El Anita joe Samuel

    I covered girls hs hoops this winter. She is very good. I will say she has been known to have "off the court issues". Believe she punched someone last year at a game, but she is very talented. Will be a 2,000-point scorer next winter.
  2. C

    No. 13 Men's Soccer to Host No. 21 Washington for Letterwinner Night

    Wife has a distant relative that plays for Washington. Got a yellow card tonight haha.
  3. C

    Yellow lot is PACKED

    I still have one available on Seat Geek Section 113 row J $40
  4. C

    Anyone else having issues downloading tickets?

    I still have one available on Seat Geek Section 113 row J $40
  5. C

    Basketball No. 25 Rutgers Basketball rolls past Wagner 75-52

    If anybody needs a ticket, mine is available right now on seat geek. Section 113 row J. 1 ticket I have to got men’s wearhouse anyway. Was gonna go to my first RU game in 2 years since I covered them, but can’t anymore.
  6. C

    Franklin Mt Rushmore

    Vote here if you'd like! https://poll.fm/14000830
  7. C

    Franklin HS athletics Mt. Rushmore

    Vote here if you'd like! https://poll.fm/14000830
  8. C

    Franklin Mt Rushmore

    Last post about this I promise. Feel free to vote as often as you'd like for the next week. Before everyone gets mad about the subscription thing, free trials are available if needed!! Thanks all for your input over the last few weeks...
  9. C

    Franklin HS athletics Mt. Rushmore

    Last post about this I promise. Feel free to vote as often as you'd like for the next week. Before everyone gets mad about the subscription thing, free trials are available if needed!! Thanks all for your input over the last few weeks...
  10. C

    Franklin Mt Rushmore

    Someone elsewhere mentioned him to me as well. Can you tell me about him?
  11. C

    Franklin Mt Rushmore

    I actually needed a current player as a nominee (includes Class of 2024) and I added Zoe!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA enters the bracket
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama fans throw objects at Georgia players near tunnel, staffers urge players to wear helmets