Recent content by CherylD

  1. C

    Update on my Uncle

    I am so sorry for your loss. May God give you peace and comfort during this difficult time. 🙏🙏🙏
  2. C

    Cal took the entire Arkansas team…..

    He really looks old here.
  3. C

    Request for Prayers and Support

    I am going through the same the same thing with my husband at this time. My God be with you and give you peace and strength.
  4. C

    Plane Headed Back to Waco?

    What do you think that means?
  5. C

    Plane Headed Back to Waco?

    Is the plane staying there for the night to take Drew back to Lexington tomorrow if he accepts
  6. C

    Plane Headed Back to Waco?

    Will the plane stay in Waco tonight?
  7. C

    Scott Drew and UK

  8. C

    Dick Gabriel says ..

    What did Calipari want?
  9. C

    Goodman says Drew will be first (and likely only) call

    What is wrong with Scott Drew? Why is everyone saying it is the wrong hire?
  10. C

    Idk if true, but if so, man we got lucky

    Is Cal really gone or just a rumor. I am just hearing this?
  11. C

    Asking for Prayers

    I have taken advantage of the VA regarding ‘respite care’ where someone comes once a week or more if I need them to stay with Dave while I get out to do shopping. It gives me a breather.
  12. C

    Asking for Prayers

    I am the caregiver so I will catch the worst. The doctor put him on some medication which we hope will slow the progression
  13. C

    Asking for Prayers

    I have experienced the mean things which has brought me to tears. We have been married 58 years.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips