Saw something on Twitter (or X if you prefer) about teams changing the sites of home football games due to field conditions. Anyone know if that's the case, and if so, who?
Millard North -7.5 @ Elkhorn South | Millard North
Millard South -21.5 @ Millard West | Millard South
Lincoln North Star @ Omaha Westside -20.5 | Westside
Bennington -10.5 @ Kearney | Bennington
Gretna -4.5 @ Waverly | Waverly
Papillion-La Vista South -9.5 @ Lincoln Southeast | Papillion-La...
I know I'm late to the party but better late than never I suppose.
Omaha Westside -10.5 @ Papillion-La Vista | Papillion-La Vista
Millard North -3.5 @ Lincoln Southwest | Millard North
Omaha North @ Millard South -17.5 | Millard South
Kearney -7.5 @ Lincoln East | Kearney
Elkhorn North...
Will admit I was wrong. I doubted the Tigers, but that 2nd half performance is as good as any I've seen this year. Lot of athleticism and speed on the offensive side of the ball. Would love for them to make me shove it and go win that Shelby, Aquinas, Lourdes stretch at the end of the year.
Will graciously admit I was wrong. East Butler looked like a different team than they have all year in the second half. HoDo was up 20-0 going into halftime and was doing whatever they wanted. Once Luther got hurt, they seemed to get lost on offense. Kudos to Fencl of East Butler, stepped up and...
No chance East Butler wins. The 3-0 record comes from three wins over cupcakes. HoDO will absolutely dominate the trenches, and East Butler's defense plays too soft. Howells racks up 300 yards rushing and running clock in the 3rd quarter.
Thought Aquinas would be better. Maybe it's still a learning curve for them, but watching their first two games and they don't stand out, not sure they're playing like a Top-10 team right now. They have a few playmakers in Pohl, Semin (should be an O'Neill Catholic kid), and Vandenberg. Hope to...