Recent content by cattough

  1. C

    Brackets

    39-9 possible 7 of 8 in final 8 possible 4 of 4 in final 4
  2. C

    Big Z

    I was taught that in the 3rd grade don't know why it stuck.
  3. C

    Big Z

    George Eats Old Grey Rat At Pauls House Yesterday
  4. C

    Once UK loses I stop watching do you?

    I read with the games on mute if a game is close I will watch the last 5 minutes.
  5. C

    Context for How Good Oklahoma Is

    Do you know what our quad 1A record is?
  6. C

    UK had 7 players dunk

  7. C

    Acaden Lewis Article

    Very good read.
  8. C

    It Only Took Three Games!!

    I think that 3 and 2 was Carr against Duke.
  9. C

    We need your prayers

    God bless
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade