Recent content by CatJustice

  1. C

    Purdue vs Tennessee game thread

    . You are right I just watched it again.
  2. C

    Purdue vs Tennessee game thread

    This. Absolutely the worst clock operation I have ever seen. The last play was so obvious... the buzzer went off before anyone touched the ball.
  3. C

    Coach Cal Shuts Down UCLA Rumors

    Didn’t take long...
  4. C

    I refuse to pay $600 to sit in Lucas Oil's pigeon perches

    I agree and have been looking for tickets to go, but am not interested in paying that kind of money to watch the game on a big screen or through binoculars.
  5. C

    Where to sit at Final four

    Anyone else have any thoughts? I can see not wanting to sit in lower because of how flat the incline of the seats have to be....has anyone else sat in the uppers?
  6. C

    Where to sit at Final four

  7. C

    Dining in Nashville

    The best restaurant in Nashville is City House. www.cityhousenashville.com
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote