Recent content by Cat4life_

  1. C

    Sec Tournament Tickets

    Who ? If your talking about me then I can show proof that I am not scalping. Tickets were $360 a book through UK plus $14 processing fee which made my invoice $734. I'm taking less than what I paid to get of them because I can't go this year. If anyone has ordered through UK then they'll...
  2. C

    Sec Tournament Tickets

    For both
  3. C

    Sec Tournament Tickets

  4. C

    Sec tournament tickets

    I may have two available in sect 301 row L. If interested leave me your contact.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  2. 02 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  3. 03 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Texas, Arizona State & Ohio State among schools making a push for Top-30 2028 prospect Tai Bell
  5. 05 On3 Football Jim Cantore worried about Ole Miss-Vanderbilt, LSU-Kentucky due to Hurricane Isaias