Recent content by bwel9339

  1. bwel9339

    Nebraska Tickets

    If you have 2 tickets to sell, let me know I’m definitely buying if you are selling.
  2. bwel9339

    Nebraska Tickets

    Yeah, it’s crazy my son and I have been to the last 4 Big 12s but I haven’t been to a home dual since 2013. We lost to Minnesota and it was the day after that frozen kick in the nuts OU football game. My son has never been to a home dual in Gallagher-Iba arena.
  3. bwel9339

    Nebraska Tickets

    Are they general admission? I haven’t been to home dual in years but looks like I will be back that weekend for the Tech game. I’m bringing my son as well, really hope I can find 2.
  4. bwel9339

    2026-2027 Wrestling Schedule

    Drexel? We couldn’t get VT, NC State or North Carolina? Wonder if that was the date he saved for Penn State and since they aren’t interested we got stuck with Drexel? Should have tried to schedule Lehigh. So Nebraska will be the big home dual along with NDI. Mizzou isn’t what they used to be...
  5. bwel9339

    2026-2027 Wrestling Schedule

    Anyone know when it will be out? Iowa and Northern Iowa released theirs today. I was thinking it didn’t come out till September. Anyone know?
  6. bwel9339

    NCAA PORTAL

    Do you think he goes back to Iowa? Any idea where you think he ends up?
  7. bwel9339

    NCAA PORTAL

    That must be another uncle. Isn’t one of his uncles a porn star?
  8. bwel9339

    NCAA PORTAL

    So what exactly is his position at ISU? I watched him some at Big 12’s and he was yelling at wrestlers but wasn’t seated on the mat like the other coaches. Metcalf is the guy now so he could have promoted him but didn’t? I know he is one of our own but it seems like he functions almost like a...
  9. bwel9339

    2026-27 National Duals

    Apparently the same as the IVY teams, which is exams. I heard Robie speak about it on FLO. I don’t get it, aren’t basketball players playing games in December at that time? They have tournaments then too.
  10. bwel9339

    Big 12 to PAC 12?

    I gotta think having Mark Branch as HC helped keep Wyoming in the Big 12. We need to do whatever we can to keep Northern Iowa. Schwab is a really good coach and we need as many competitive wrestling teams as possible in the Big 12.
  11. bwel9339

    NCAA PORTAL

    I’ll be honest. I hate OU but I don’t hate OU wrestling. I watch their duals. I cheer for their wrestlers (unless they are wrestling us). I want them to get better. Honestly, I feel sorry for their wrestlers because of the lack of interest of their fans and athletic department. They deserve more...
  12. bwel9339

    Other notable results and news

    I’m sure the schools leaving will be full members of the PAC12 in all sports. I’m kind of surprised Wyoming didn’t go as well. I guess neither them or Utah Valley got a PAC invite. I think Little Rock should definitely be added to the Big 12 as an affiliate member. So what do we have now? 9...
  13. bwel9339

    How close was it?

    Any idea when his injury happened? He was pretty offensive and impressive during the All Star Dual but wasn’t much after that. Was it a long time injury that continue to get aggravated? Did it happen in a dual or practice. Again, for all the Doctors on here, I’m not looking for a diagnosis or...
  14. bwel9339

    Carl and DT

    The only difference from what Cael said versus what AJ Ferrari said is AJ named a name. Both equally unprofessional.
  15. bwel9339

    NCAA PORTAL

    If that championship match had a minute extra left in it, I think MM wins it. He was all over Carr and coming back.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Oklahoma OL Michael Fasusi doubtful for Red River Rivalry, latest on return
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State hosting a few 2027 recruits, key flip targets, and coveted 2028 and 2029 quarterbacks for UCF game