Recent content by Boydcat

  1. B

    Prayers Please

    Prayers sent God bless.
  2. B

    Cleveland State fan here

    My son spent two years at UK and I loved pazzo's they have great pizza and salads.
  3. B

    Give NCAA Teams a New Mascot

    The Duke Flop and Droppers
  4. B

    Kobe...Am I alone?

    I am not sad I always thought he was a di-k
  5. B

    The single most disgusting thing...

    Amen brother Amen.
  6. B

    Caption this pic

    Woof Woof
  7. B

    Malik Monk on ESPNU Tonight at 5:30

    29 points and 15 rebounds not a bad night.
  8. B

    Anderson jawing at Cal and Cal going back at him

    I can see why Anderson would be pissed over Monk he is tearing it up on espnu.
  9. B

    Need The Help of The BBN

    You got my vote good luck.
  10. B

    Greensboro article on BAM

    I cant wait to see him in blue he sounds like a great kid.
  11. B

    Who is one former UK player you'd add to this years team?

    Boogie because he could score and rebound and he took no crap.
  12. B

    Okafor in another fight, which he started

    Duke players don't do this stuff must be an impersonator.
  13. B

    I will admit it

    Bite your tongue never pull for the dirty birds.
  14. B

    Caption this pic...

    Wow he's got a cape !
  15. B

    This was an impressive win

    I was really impressed with Briscoe he reminds me of Bledsoe he won't take any crap and is full of confidence.I love this kid.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota