Recent content by BorisSutherland

  1. B

    OT - Need a doc

    The muscles in the lower back and shoulders support the spine. When a muscle is strained, it tightens and becomes shorter. Strengthening the muscle seems to lengthen it, and this improves its ability to support your back. The muscles in your arms also support your body. When they are strained...
  2. B

    OT: Do you play a musical instrument and if so what is it?

    I do not play, as I am a mum and journalist at the same time. I do not have quite much time to play an instrument. I can play the guitar, but I want hard to learn some new songs. But yeah, unfortunately, adult life is more complicated and busy than I thought. I have a daughter that enjoys the...
  3. B

    Northwestern Tennis?

    Guys, truth be told, I am thinking of starting practicing this sport. I was always passionate about tennis when I was younger, but I never had the possibility to try playing this sport. Now that I got older and moved to a bigger city that has tennis courts, I decided that it's time to start...
  4. B

    POLL: Northwestern Tattoos

    When deciding on getting a tattoo, you have to understand some things. The tattoo is permanent, and if you are getting one only because it's trendy, better not do that. You need to find a qualified master, and don't try to save money and get it at a decent tattoo salon. It's essential to ask...
  5. B

    Can you take prescription meds to Mexico?

    For the most part, you can purchase prescription medications in Mexico without a prescription. You can also cross those meds back to the US. That’s why thousands of people cross the border to Mexico – purchase discount pharmacy drugs. Sometimes, the savings are up to 80% on certain meds from...
  6. B

    PBJ Dislocates Ankle

    I am sorry for you. This is a bad injury. I played rugby for most of my life, and truth be told, there wasn't a season without an injury. So I can understand your struggle. In this case, you will need a rehabilitation course and an orthopedic device. I was always buying these devices from the...
  7. B

    Zoom watch party for this week

    Yeah, I remember it was so much fun! Not gonna lie; with the pandemic going on, I started liking Zoom parties. I think all of you would agree that staying connected with loved ones has taken on a new meaning during this time of social distancing, and thank God there exists Zoom. Having virtual...
  8. B

    OT: Why are ALL men's athletic pants skinny/tapered now?

    Just because it's comfortable. It doesn't create any obstacles for moving. So can freely move. For athletes, it's really important to have a comfortable uniform from their trainers to pants. All the uniforms are explicitly made by their individual measurements. For pants, the most important is...
  9. B

    Post-Polisky betting

    I also love betting, but I am passionate about football, so I choose to bet on football matches only. Many people have different opinions regarding betting, but for me, it is nothing more than just a game. Even when I lose, I still enjoy the time. For example, I bet on all the matches on Euro...
  10. B

    OT: Cyclist Completes 310 Mile Gravel Ride in 20 Hours

    That is an incredible performance. Of course, riding almost 310 miles in less than 20 hours isn't easy at all. In general, as far as I know, there are not too many trails available in the world where you can ride such significant distances. When I visited Japan 2 years ago, I got in touch with a...
  11. B

    Website and Marketing Campaign Help Needed

    Why don't you get in touch with a search engine optimization specialist who will help you manage all these tasks efficiently. For example, I have a website. One of my friends recommended finding an SEO specialist who will help me increase traffic flow on my website and its rating. Even if I was...
  12. B

    Bridal Boudoir photography

    I recently understood how beneficial and valuable it is to choose a good photographer and videographer, and how hard it is nowadays to find one. There are many in this domain, but only a few know how to properly work with a camera. So I was scrolling the other days on the internet, and I found...
  13. B

    Walking Shoes

    No, you are not overthinking! On the contrary, it's lovely that you are trying to think in advance and plan your trip! I know from my own experience how important it is to pick comfortable shoes. You don't want your day to be ruined because your feet hurt. I guess, for the Disneyland trip, the...
  14. B

    I pulled the trigger on Bitcoin. Anyone else invested?

    That is interesting, but look what is happening right now with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. It fell more than 30 percent only last week. I am not a professional trader, but I guess it will fall further. Because you shouldn't be a professional trader to understand that history repeats...
  15. B

    Anyone know the scrap metal business?

    In fact I don't see a problem with that. Everything in this world should be recycled. There are a lot of companies on the internet like https://www.scrapi.com/cash-for-scrap-cars where you can scrap those trucks. If we don't recycle trash today, we can regret it in 20-30 years. Our planet is...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury