Recent content by BoomerHeel

  1. BoomerHeel

    NY Yankees

    Bat boys? Or will that be too hazardous? Yanks need them back. Stanton played great in the 2024 postseason.
  2. BoomerHeel

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Always pull for Dook to lose. Any sport.
  3. BoomerHeel

    NY Yankees

    Ben Rice has 97 RBIs. Hoping he can get to 100.
  4. BoomerHeel

    UNC Women's Tennis 2026-2027

    I’m trying to find a schedule for the Kitty Harrison Invitational and haven’t had any luck. Anyone know which of our players are in Milwaukee and which will be in Chapel Hill?
  5. BoomerHeel

    Men's Golf 2026-2027

    Bertagnole is not a chiseled athlete, but he is a damn good golfer.
  6. BoomerHeel

    UNC Women's Tennis 2026-2027

    Reese lost her match 6-4, 6-4 to the #44 player in the world. Not a bad outing.
  7. BoomerHeel

    NY Yankees

    How in the world have the Dodgers lost 7 straight games? Did they take on a bunch of lollygaggers at the trade deadline?
  8. BoomerHeel

    Men's Golf 2026-2027

    Well deserved. He’s put together a great program.
  9. BoomerHeel

    NY Yankees

    Any chance the Mets make Juan Soto available? I’d love seeing him back in a Yankee uniform.
  10. BoomerHeel

    Denver/Red Rocks Recommendations

    Yes. Neil Fisher. I’ve not met him, but worked with his mother at UNC Hospitals. I have had their beer.
  11. BoomerHeel

    Denver/Red Rocks Recommendations

    Weldwerks Brewery and pub in Greeley is owned by a Tar Heel, Neal Fisher. About an hour north of Denver. Great beer.
  12. BoomerHeel

    UNC Field Hockey 2026-2027

    A Riccardo?
  13. BoomerHeel

    UNC Women's Soccer 2026-2027

    Can we lure Ayscue into the portal?
  14. BoomerHeel

    UNC Women's Tennis 2026-2027

    I did not realize Zampardo had a year left. That‘s good.
  15. BoomerHeel

    Erin Matson Balancing Expectations, Growth as UNC Field Hockey Reloads for 2026

    Boere is returning? That would be unexpected and welcomed.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'
  5. 05 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury