Recent content by BigBlueCatz

  1. B

    Hello all.

    Same here man! But I still live in Florida haha! There is going to be some great discussions about this season homie! God bless!
  2. B

    Question: Who Does Louisville Have That Can Guard Monk Or Fox?

    You're right he doesn't really make that many mistakes but I have seen him lacking in defense a couple of times.
  3. B

    The Fox/Wall comparisons don't seem right

    I totally agree that's a good point..I felt the same way as soon as it was being said he was like wall. Ulis tho
  4. B

    Question: Who Does Louisville Have That Can Guard Monk Or Fox?

    He did help us with the win..but I feel he needs to play with a little more intelligence.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 NIL ABC sweeps Week 4 college football TV ratings windows, FOX sees big Friday night viewership
  5. 05 On3 Football Josh Pate names his Top-10 SEC quarterbacks through Week 4 of season