Recent content by BIG10MANIAC

  1. BIG10MANIAC

    Awesome off field candid interview with Kirk Ferentz

    "Talkin with the Vandebergs" - Great podcast interview with Kirk Ferentz. Lots of non-football questions about his childhood and growing up. Cool interview to get to know the coach. Interview with KF
  2. BIG10MANIAC

    Beth

    I don't care who you are (Man or Woman) Anyone who has the BALLS to fire the son of the Conference's all-time winningest Coach and the Dean of College Football Coaches get's a tip of the hat from me...
  3. BIG10MANIAC

    NEWS: 2027 pledge Sonny Amato announces decommitment

    4th place (with a trophy) at the National Tournament, not to mention 24 National Championships is a **** show now?
  4. BIG10MANIAC

    Still one of the Greatest Hawkeye Football Videos of all-time

    I've wondered that myself for a long time. He used to be very active and popular on the boards and then one day he just vanished. I hope nothing bad happened...
  5. BIG10MANIAC

    Still one of the Greatest Hawkeye Football Videos of all-time

    Getting ready for the upcoming season, I came across this video by Scothawk that highlights the 2004 season. Still one of the greatest seasons and Hawkeye Football videos of all time... That team was stacked with Drew Tate, Jermelle Lewis, Albert Young, Ed Hinkel, Scott Chandler, Matt Roth...
  6. BIG10MANIAC

    Iowa vs Wisconsin

    I predict that by the time Wisconsin plays Iowa, Fickell won't be the Head Coach anymore..
  7. BIG10MANIAC

    Final X

    What do you expect from an IOWA HAWKEYE Message Board? Most folks here are going to favor Spencer Lee over LL.... Most Hawk Fans are going to give the benefit of the doubt of his losses because he was a Hawkeye... I would not expect to go to the Penn State board and hear anything less than PSU...
  8. BIG10MANIAC

    About time for this...

    52, divorced for 2 years now. Father of 2 grown sons. I live in Washington, IA and took college courses online (University of Phoenix) I never wrestled in school as a kid but fell in love with watching the sport when I was about 12. I remember being a kid and watching guys like Kevin Dresser...
  9. BIG10MANIAC

    Spatula

    Wow - This board really has turned into the new cesspool...:(:(
  10. BIG10MANIAC

    Jacob Warner now assistant coach

    Other thread wasn't good enough???
  11. BIG10MANIAC

    Official Transfer Portal Day Thread

    I'm so excited - and I just can't hide it... I'm about to lose control and I think I like it....
  12. BIG10MANIAC

    Iowa-okst grades

    This program, not just this year's team, is broken. Systemic changes need to be made and quickly before this program's reputation and ability to attract talent completely unravels
  13. BIG10MANIAC

    Michigan Odds

    Believe it or not but Michigan holds one of the "tighter" all-time series records versus Iowa in Wrestling than everyone (Save Oklahoma State) Iowa leads the series 34-27 All-Time but Michigan has been a bigger "Thorn-in-the-side" to Iowa wrestling over the years than most everyone else.
  14. BIG10MANIAC

    Is it a big gamble to go into next season without a very experienced QB?

    Even Chuck Long, Drew Tate, Ricky Stanzi and CJ Beathard all started as inexperienced and questionable QB's at first...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set