Recent content by bgable

  1. B

    FBI planted 275 undercover agents in the January 6 crowd. Antifa operatives disguised as Trump supporters helped ignite the chaos.

    Um...... I think Donnie needs to go back to Walter Reed....... How does he not remember that he was indeed the President on January 6th, 2021? And who is he imploring to do something? Biden went off the cliff fast. It is looking like Donnie is following the same path.
  2. B

    OT: Covid-19 Citizen Reporters

    Wow, I have read some funny **** from you over the years.... This post was so perfectly laid out with simple but, dead on observations.. Shine on you crazy diamond!
  3. B

    Fuc() GM

    Wow.... I was just pissed because of the sweet new financing offer.... My financing sucks donkey balls comparatively......
  4. B

    Fuc() GM

    I'm with you.......
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Drinkwitz shares update on DJ Jones after heart transplant
  5. 05 On3 Football ESPN College GameDay makes picks for Week 6 slate, Georgia at Alabama