Recent content by bdroshek

  1. B

    Bob Cousy responds to JJ Redick

    Oh come on you can say it. I've seen you get away with dropping f- bombs on here.
  2. B

    Cal vs. KSR (the fans)

    No it only happens with you. You're the one that breaks the rules with your constant trolling.
  3. B

    Bob Cousy responds to JJ Redick

    As usual I don't think you know what you're talking about.
  4. B

    Cal vs. KSR (the fans)

    The only time I interact with that clown is when he quotes me. You can't respond to him. Every time I try the mods delete my responses. He's only here to troll and the mods baby him and protect him. He starts this **** and they help him out.
  5. B

    OT: NBA owners have $10 billion invested in China

    That tells me a lot about you. Yep.
  6. B

    OT: NBA owners have $10 billion invested in China

    I don't think that's true at all. Look at Buck Knives for example. They moved almost all of their knife manufacturing to China and Americans stopped buying them. Buck noticed and moved a lot of the manufacturing back to the USA. That's just one example.
  7. B

    Adam Zagoria with quotes from TyTy Washington on Sharpe episode

    You're not as smart as you think you are. That may come as a shock.
  8. B

    Cal vs. KSR (the fans)

    Well, Cal has been shitting the bed a lot the last several years. So he's got that in common with Heard
  9. B

    Shaedon Sharpe's selfishness and Calipari's support of that selfishness might have cost Kentucky a title.

    But that would entail Cal putting the program first and he's not going to do that. The fans would have backed him if he'd done just as you say and I think even the media would have sided him.
  10. B

    Keion Brooks To Stay in Draft

    Gotta be discreet
  11. B

    Keion Brooks To Stay in Draft

    Ok I gotcha. We all have moments we'd like to have back. I know I do.
  12. B

    Keion Brooks To Stay in Draft

    What's wrong with working at a motel?
  13. B

    Lance done good

    I thought his dad was Tupper?
  14. B

    Keion Brooks To Stay in Draft

    I don't believe you know as much as you think you do.
  15. B

    Arkansas adds another transfer

    That may be the dumbest thing Cal ever says. "Forgetting" guys are on the bench. Jesus if it were true I wouldn't admit it if I were Cal. He's got like what 8 to 10 guys to remember that they exist? If he's just saying that as an excuse for not playing a guy that's even worse because he's...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win