Recent content by bbn93

  1. B

    So the “gauntlet” means no mid week game

    No point in scheduling a cupcake and risking injury.let the guys practice and prepare for the sec tournament. I'd agree if we had a shot at an at large bid but we don't.
  2. B

    I Believe These Players Will Stay

    Hopefully brooks comes back to continue improving his jumper. He doesn't look like an nba small forward or power forward yet.
  3. B

    Jackson

    I don't think the athletic shot blockers are as valued in the nba as in the past. If he comes back and can develop a little bit of a jumper he'd be a lottery pick.
  4. B

    Who is our next coach?

    Someone who strictly plays zone, makes the team play 100 mph, shoots 55 3s per game, only plays Kentucky kids while also having the #1 class and 2-3 lottery picks every season.
  5. B

    Cats favored over KU

    Cal always has the team ready for the big games. We lose 1-2 games against teams like this every year.
  6. B

    Team leader........

    I think Clarke will lead the team in assists.
  7. B

    Yo it’s Pro Day!

    Anybody have a link to the the measurements, verticals, ext.? I missed like the first 20 minutes
  8. B

    Boston steal leads to basket

    He's a bucket
  9. B

    Isaiah Jackson *good

    Should be dominant defensively in college. Doubt he will be a lotto pick though. That defensive athlete/Noel type player isn't really valued anymore in the nba unless they can shoot 3s
  10. B

    Who outplays their HS ranking coming in?

    The safe bet is probably Askew. Has a lot of talent to pass the ball to.
  11. B

    NBA Draft Round 2 Nkycatfan17 vs. Cowtown Cat

    Bams versatility with Bookers scoring and playmaking with Jarren Jackson's shot blocking and shooting is scary. Nkycatsfan has one of my favorite teams. Never been a huge tobias Harris fan, but that team doesn't have many holes going forward.
  12. B

    Who will be Kentucky's go-to scorer?

    I think Clarke is more ready to contribute right now, with boston maybe taking that spot over later in the season.
  13. B

    NBA Draft Round 1 LukaszObrzut vs. YaySports

    Wanted to go with orbzuts team, but every player on his team is so injury prone.
  14. B

    NBA Draft HotelBlue Winner!

    After a quick glance over the teams I think I like uknorse and gonzos teams are the best 2. Maybe quest4#9 depending on how kd comes back.
  15. B

    You need 1 shot. Who?

    Catch and shoot Ray allen, off the dribble Curry, trapped being triple teamed Kobe Bryant.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set