Recent content by battletownflash

  1. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    If 3 stacks is there he might be squealing like a pig.
  2. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    I bet Karen S, is screaming Karma A-- Hole chicken man.
  3. B

    Pitino Refuses To Answer Media About UNLV

    Bingo. Give this man a cigar.
  4. B

    I knew it! Tom Izzo is "the ONE"

    I guess you can call that pucker power. Didn't help much last night.
  5. B

    Women in Powell's book denying...

    Sure does hurt don't it? I hope the NCAA smokes UL's ***.
  6. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    No problem getting in. Wear a Sombrero and a fake Mustache and Ramsey will hold the door for you.
  7. B

    Basketball Schedule

    Thanks. Just what I needed.
  8. B

    Basketball Schedule

  9. B

    TV for tomorrow's game?

    I talked with some guy and he said he would file my complaint. He will put my complaint in file 13. I don't guess ESPN needs my money.
  10. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    I believe Rick knew about the mess. McGee had been gone from UL for three months and someone contacted him to set up a meeting at a hotel with a recruit and one of the hooker. I would like to know who that person that contacted McGee was. Maybe McGee should write a book.
  11. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    Maybe they could try Bruce Jenner. If so they could forget getting hookers.
  12. B

    What?????--Book alleges UofL used escort services

    Three stacks Rick had the deer in the headlight look and kept saying I know nothing.
  13. B

    How many times have you ever pulled for Louisville?

    Nope, Nope. Never have and never will.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Robert Griffin III: Dylan Stewart 'tanking his draft stock' with 'uncoachable' behavior vs. Alabama
  5. 05 On3 Football Nick Saban recalls taking secret interview for New York Giants job while at Michigan State