Recent content by Ballfanallday

  1. B

    So who would be candidates for Chicagoland Player of the Year?

    I'm going to nominate ILB Deontae Curry. I know a lot of offensive players get the recognition but Deontae is a beast with a full motor and seems he is averaging over 15 tackles and uncountable plays that the stat books don't record.
  2. B

    No Cutler...

    How many times does he gets hit, hell I would throw it away too. When has protection he plays well
  3. B

    Switching Sides

    Thanks I will definitely keep that in mind for sure.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury
  5. 05 On3 NIL BYU announces strategic partnership with PV3 Enterprises, including NIL program for athletes