Recent content by AROB44

  1. A

    SpaceX fans mark your calendars

    That is really impressive!!
  2. A

    SEC Nation - Starkville

    Just leave Marty & MaGee somewhere else.
  3. A

    OT: Worst National Anthem Ever.

    Wish the anthem would be changed to America the Beautiful...
  4. A

    I was wrong on Lebby and gave up after Texas game

    Lebby is not going to be fired. Give it up.
  5. A

    ot: A.I

    "Congress has vowed to place guardrails on it. No way AI outsmarts our congressmen." Just put Tuberville in charge of regulating AI. No way AI can outsmart that genius!! **********
  6. A

    Even if you’re not a motor racing fan

    No thanks.....never been a car racing fan.
  7. A

    OT: How weird are you?

    YOUR COMBINATION IS SHARED BY 0.845% OF US ADULTS.
  8. A

    Wool post alert!

    And there is nothing new about that.....it has always been that way.
  9. A

    OT Dark Winds (the tv show)

    Watched seasons 1 and 2 and the first episode of season 3. Like most shows, this one has seemed to run out of decent storylines.
  10. A

    Bond to Haddix for 6. It don’t get no better than that.

    Pretty sure I was too.....but, I'm old and my memory could be questionable. I know I was a season ticket holder back then.
  11. A

    Rank your top 3 LB's

    DD Lewis Johnnie Cooks K J Wright B Mckinney
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set