Recent content by Appalachizona

  1. A

    LCA to Class 2?

    So obviously they can’t kick LCA out of the VHSL because of their lawsuit but I don’t see why they can’t force them into Class 6 They used to make Maggie Walker compete in Class 6 since they’re a magnet school until they foolishly let them drop to Class 3
  2. A

    LCA to Class 2?

    Appeals were yesterday and Region 3C opposed them. Does anyone know how it went?
  3. A

    check out my offseason project!

    Love this! Looking forward to seeing how the numbers look as the season goes on
  4. A

    LCA to Class 2?

    I considered writing a letter to Jerry Falwell Jr to see if he would intervene but I remembered that he prefers to sit back and watch 🤔
  5. A

    LCA to Class 2?

    The preliminary VHSL alignment has LCA dropping to Class 2 for 2027-9; I’m assuming they’ll petition to stay in Class 3, does anyone know for sure if they will? It’s bad enough that they’re allowed to compete with public schools, dropping to the second-smallest classification would be another...
  6. A

    Union HC Missing

    This has become far larger than just football; it's possible this game doesn't get played Regardless, please pray for that community and his family
  7. A

    PROJECTED REGION FOOTBALL BRACKETS

    Region 2D #1 Union vs #8 Lee High #2 Ridgeview vs #7 Richlands #3 Virginia High vs #6 Lebanon #4 Graham vs #5 Gate City
  8. A

    Postseason Ban for Fairfax

    Cool, now do LCA
  9. A

    John Marshall @ Virginia High

    If anyone from JM wants to listen to the game, we have a well-produced radio broadcast https://bearcatnetwork.mixlr.com/events/3803122
  10. A

    2024 JMHS Football Schedule

    We're very excited to host JM all the way over in Bristol this year, should be a fun matchup
  11. A

    Poor va high

    As an actual Virginia High alum and lifelong Bearcat fan, I'm going to inject some positivity into this thread Despite knowing how the game is likely to go this afternoon, that cannot take away just how proud I am of these players and coaches both for their accomplishments but also how...
  12. A

    Class 2 State Tournament Predictions

    So the real question is which Region C/D team is going to get silver this year? I'm biased of course but I really think Virginia High has the talent to get to the title game for the first time since 1960
  13. A

    Is there any team in their region

    I have no dog in this fight as a fan of a Class 2 team living in Houston but I still cannot believe they were able to strong-arm the VHSL into letting them play outside of Class 5/6
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit