Recent content by AnthonyDavisMVP

  1. A

    If EJ and Hagans had come back,

    This is the main problem Cal has right now. Not recruiting or even coaching, it’s that the whole team leaves every year.
  2. A

    Poor Grayson Allen: Dan Dakich is picking on him

    Idk who Matt Giles is, but I don’t think i could dislike him more based on solely this tweet. It’s not called being competitive Matt, it’s called being an *******. If someone’s hitting people & tripping people they’re an *******. If you aren’t criticizing that behavior & supporting it, you’re...
  3. A

    OT: De'Aaron Fox vs Fran Fraschilla. Twitter war(infancy). Who you got?

    Zion is the number one pick, because he’s Zion. It has nothing to with duke, absolutely nothing.
  4. A

    Guess K tricked yet another kid into staying

    Tre Jones will be a below average nba point guard...why would he go pro? He would be going late second round at best and probably go straight to d league.
  5. A

    I am so sick of officiating in college basketball

    The guy literally cut out his legs when he was at the top of his jump
  6. A

    I am so sick of officiating in college basketball

    You need to question why an auburn player would jump completely into a 3 pt shooter preventing him from landing
  7. A

    Brown killed Herro to start the second half

    The guy said herro did a good job on him, which was a blatantly false statement, so I corrected him. I know as much as anybody cause I’m a really slow white guy. Sometimes the herro circle jerk is painful on this website.
  8. A

    Brown killed Herro to start the second half

    Herro didn’t stay in front of him at all...that’s not doing a good job
  9. A

    Max Kellerman on First Take..

    Barret & reddish are both overrated, especially as freshmen. I don’t think it’s easy to get a championship with freshman no matter how talented they are. This is an instance where I don’t think K deserves much flak.
  10. A

    I'm having a hard time with this Calipari tournament stat.

    So when we played better teams in the off-season we scored less points? How am I even supposed to respond to that level of obvious
  11. A

    I'm not really that upset

    I feel similar. I knew this team had weaknesses, and we got exploited. Not really surprised.
  12. A

    Zion May Return To Duke To Win A Championship

    Don’t believe it for a second
  13. A

    Sit Hagans rest of half

    You can’t he has to be in to guard harper
  14. A

    *****FINAL FOUR TIME - Game Thread*****

    Herro was super medium when he was in. Herro has nothing to do with it right now, we need someone who can stay in front of Harper.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Bob Chesney implores UCLA team to ignore Top 25 poll ranking
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Who has the momentum as 4-star Darius Wabbington nears decision