Recent content by Anon1746362370

  1. A

    Recruiting….

    The little plastic barrels of sugary goodness? Absolutely a staple in the Midwest.
  2. A

    Recruiting….

    Is the 30 roster spot cap in practice this year?
  3. A

    Chew on this- thoughts

    Had to look it up. Gable said he was the most talented he'd ever coached. Also learned Campbell only started wrestling as a Senior in HS where he won the state title and went undefeated.
  4. A

    Chew on this- thoughts

    What a great dual, great thread. I too would take Williams, Zalesky, and Campbell. I believe Gable has been on record that Campbell was the best or most athletic wrestler he ever coached.
  5. A

    Recruiting….

    I understand your perspective but realize 83% have jobs and plenty of friends.
  6. A

    Jordan Williams U23 Spot - 149 ?

    Don't forget about the academic side, I know some guys have issues regarding the ncaa's regulations (especially after a transfer).
  7. A

    Fargo Nationals

    Iowa 132 lbs: #4 Paul Kenny, New Jersey - Junior Freestyle 138 lbs: #20 Dawson Youngblut, Iowa - Junior Freestyle 138 lbs: #7 Shamus Regan, Florida - Junior Freestyle 165 lbs: #5 Joe Bachmann, Pennsylvania - Junior Freestyle 285 lbs: #4 Michael Mocco, Florida - Junior Freestyle Iowa State...
  8. A

    Five in Five - What Might That Look Like?

    Estimated Percentage Breakdown of High School Graduates 18 Years Old (~65% – 70%): The vast majority of graduates. These students started kindergarten on time based on local age cut-offs and completed exactly 13 years of schooling (K-12). [1, 2] 17 Years Old (~20% – 25%): A significant portion...
  9. A

    Final X

    Predictions Wyatt in 2 Zain in 3 Cance in 3 Carr in 2 Snyder in 2 Blaze in 3 Lee in 2 Z$ in 3 Wick, Keck, and Plott in the 3rds IGWT - Go Hawks
  10. A

    I’m a failure…..

    You can if you want and guess what....I'll scroll on by. You know this thread is not about wrestling so you don't have to look at it. Start a new thread that just says, "Wrestling news only" or something like that. Either way, sounds like you need some "tail" or a beer....guessing both?
  11. A

    About time for this...

    They brought the program back in 1991, I was there from 91-96. I had a great experience at Valley during those years. And I'm biased but I too always thought Hannibal HS had a good look to it.
  12. A

    About time for this...

    I'm Huck from the original cessool (can't figure out how to change it-tried many times). Mom threw me in the YMCA wrestling program in Keokuk in Kindergarten, moved to Hannibal, MO in 5th grade. 3 medals and one championship (choked as a Jr.). Wrestled for Missouri Valley, started most of...
  13. A

    Portal April 1st

    I think we all understand that the level of accomplishments/accolades isn't a "must" in order to be successful. I can't even remember what comment(s) I was reading from you that made me wonder what your level of success was in the sport. I think it dealt with your take that most of us that...
  14. A

    Portal April 1st

    Thanks, I was just interested with all the views you share. While you may have a view that it shouldn't matter much, on some things I think knowing the level of success someone has does come into play (at least in my mind). Kind of the: "You don't know if you don't know". Appreciate the response.
  15. A

    Portal April 1st

    MSU, honest question.....what are your accolades in wrestling and otherwise (if you didn't wrestle)?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  3. 03 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  4. 04 On3 Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  5. 05 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate