Recent content by AlCoDog

  1. AlCoDog

    This is plum pitiful

    Haha, yeah man, craziest thing. I’ve been living underground in Antartica for 2 years What did I miss?
  2. AlCoDog

    Troy thread

    The damn batter was staring at the catcher not looking up on purpose. It was weird and chicken ****.
  3. AlCoDog

    Old head phrases

    Son, if I tell you there’s cheese on the moon, you better bring crackers.
  4. AlCoDog

    Anybody watch the E:60 on Lane Kiffin?

    Fella get his *** kicked for sayin’ Something like that.
  5. AlCoDog

    7A High School thread

    Having the talent in DeSoto couny divided between 4 7a schools plus Olive Branch, Lake Cormorant, and Center Hill doesn’t help. I believe Lewisburg is only 20 Students above the threshold to be 7a. DC is the disappointment of that group with the number of students they have. They can’t seem to...
  6. AlCoDog

    Arizona State

    Why would they not have wanted to?
  7. AlCoDog

    Ode to summers of the past… when blockbuster movies..

    Shawshank Caddy Shack Major League Dazed and Confused
  8. AlCoDog

    Savannah Bananas

    Ok, do they get extra points/runs for making a play like snap it to 1st between their or back flip to catch a fly ball?
  9. AlCoDog

    Savannah Bananas

    I’ve tried to watch with my kids and i can ignore all the dancing and what not. I get it. Kids like it. But I couldn’t figure out how the hell the scoring works so I don’t think I’m watching anymore.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Wasserman’s College Football Top 10: Alabama rises after dominant win over Mississippi State
  2. 02 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  3. 03 On3 Football This isn't the offense Michigan paid for when it signed Bryce Underwood
  4. 04 On3 Football Marquise Lightfoot leaves Miami-Clemson game with injury, does not return
  5. 05 On3 Football Harvard walks off Colgate with miraculous Hail Mary lateral for the win