Recent content by AgronomicDawg

  1. A

    Chattanooga, TN

    I lived there from 2003-2013. Any specific info you're wanting?
  2. A

    OT. on TLC right now "the man w the 132 pound scrotum"

    Is he available to call second half plays for us in SEC games?
  3. A

    Gabe Miles hurt?

    Glad to hear it wasn't too serious.
  4. A

    Gabe Miles hurt?

    I was just coming here to ask if anybody knew anything. I was walking on campus and saw a player being carted off the field and loaded into an ambulance. Couldn't see who it was or what the injury might be. Anybody with connections know anything? There were some people in the stands that might...
  5. A

    If you are into old school style country....

    Absolutely one of my favorite artists out there right now. And I'm not just using the word "artist" lightly. Here's a link for those that don't have spotify, etc. Give him a listen! http://sturgillsimpson.bandcamp.com/music
  6. A

    Ed Orgeron to Speak at MSU Coaches' Clinic

    Maybe in a few years we'll be able to schedule Freeze...
  7. A

    Teens trash former NFL player's house

    I can guarantee that if I was a 15 year old at that party and my parents saw my picture they would've kicked my *** between my shoulders and given me a toothbrush to go scrub the graffiti off his walls. What the hell is wrong with these parents?
  8. A

    OT: Cspire customers, do you have iOS 7 yet?

    Thanks! I probably should've just given the phone to my 6 year old.
  9. A

    OT: Cspire customers, do you have iOS 7 yet?

    Anybody figured out how to shut off the background apps yet? I think that's where the battery killing is coming from.
  10. A

    They want us to wear Maroon Saturday

    WHY CAN'T THE TEAM JUST WEAR MAROON 17'N UNIFORMS!!! THAT'S OUR SCHOOL COLORS! WHAT? THEY WANT IS TO WEAR MAROON ON SATURDAY WHEN IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 92? 17 THAT! Just felt the need to point that out. Seriously though, if you look at the weather forecast, the low temps Friday and...
  11. A

    Is it me or are y'all usually a lot more excited for Game 1?...

    I think Mullen is using last year as a way to motivate the team this year. I noticed in the ESPNU show that he focused on "responding to adversity" and taking the season one game at a time. That's a new attitude from Mullen too because I remember there always being a "key game" in other years...
  12. A

    Is it me or are y'all usually a lot more excited for Game 1?...

    With all the comments about fans and players being vaginas, I read that comment in 100% the wrong direction.
  13. A

    Admit it: What are all your MSU Football Supersititions?

    I can't listen in the car either. I also have a shirt that's more Croom Crimson than maroon that tends to be good luck. I change it at halftime if we're losing which usually leads to my wife rolling her eyes.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Will Wade thrills LSU crowd with Lane Kiffin, NIL jokes as 2026-27 season gets set to begin
  5. 05 On3 Football Will Stein praises continued growth of LSU QB Sam Leavitt after slow start