Recent content by 32prosper

  1. 3

    Coordinator Candidates

    No thanks
  2. 3

    With Greg in..

  3. 3

    Poll: Who was worse, Ash or Shea

    Ash.. he had a pretty established program and facilities when he got here.
  4. 3

    Thamel Says GS Deal Done

    Boom!
  5. 3

    Get Greg Here

    Agree for the most part. He’s not the best game day coach but he’ll recruit and get some talent here again. We’re basically at rock bottom.. need to get back to mediocre and then try and move up from there.
  6. 3

    A serious question for Schiano lovers

    I nominate this for dumbest post of the year.
  7. 3

    IF negotiatons resume...

    F Hobbs
  8. 3

    Rutgers Football is About Hope

    I hope Hobbs is fired.
  9. 3

    Which Pat Hobbs nickname is your favorite?

    I’ll go with scumbag
  10. 3

    Elephant in the Room: IS Hafley interested?

    I doubt anyone is interested in this dumpster fire.
  11. 3

    Hobbs WILL be at the RAC tonight

    Hope someone kicks his ***
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football John Mateer speaks on early season struggles ahead of Red River Rivalry game
  5. 05 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade