Recent content by 1Harleyhog

  1. 1

    What a relief.

    Was Riley allowed to run his own offense ?
  2. 1

    If Bama misses the playoffs

    Only if bama has dabo locked down. Coul be why dabo turned down lsu, fla ,arky, penn state, okie st and every other open head coaching job this year
  3. 1

    Rivalry week: prime Clowney was a menace

    Does he still own the single game sack record at Memorial Stadium?
  4. 1

    Hard to argue against the chicken curse

    As Lou Holtz said, it affects us more when we fail to block & tackle
  5. 1

    Flashback for all the midland garnetnecks, Mooney Player🤣

    Said just pay me for the games we win
  6. 1

    This week's game plan

    Dont give up on it if it doesn't work the first time
  7. 1

    I'm calling it...

    I will be surprised if our offense scores a td. Hope I am wrong
  8. 1

    Missouri go-ahead TD

    If only we would have donated more $$$$$$$$$$$
  9. 1

    Let's see, 1st and goal from about the 2-yard line. I've got an idea...

    I think if we had run it 4 times Mo. would have taken over between the 10 & 15
  10. 1

    Is Vicari Swain really fast or very elusive or both? *****

    If only we had blocked like that against lsu qb
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Todd McShay: Keelon Russell 'on trajectory' to join Andrew Luck as only players with 99 NFL Draft grade
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting LSU intel: Where things stand with Easton Royal, Ahmad Hudson, more flip targets; Tigers pacing for an elite 2028 recruiting class