Recent content by 1devotedfan

  1. 1

    President Tate on youTube

  2. 1

    I can't watch anymore

  3. 1

    Kansas State in the portal

    https://bvmsports.com/2024/12/18/k-state-depth-chart-for-cure-bowl-key-changes-and-freshmen-impact/
  4. 1

    December 16, 1978

    I was a freshman for the 75-76 BB team and a Sophomore for the 76 football team. Great times. Attended the Garden State Bowl in 78 and ....... yes I was at the St. Bonaventure game in the Barn in 76!
  5. 1

    Pacheco

  6. 1

    Game experience

    The North South Central Jersey thing really got the crowd going! Kudos to whoever came up with it
  7. 1

    Can someone explain?

    The 5 second rule when one drops a cookie is easier to understand! 😀
  8. 1

    Can someone explain?

    This is the first post in this thread that lists the "3 second rule",....... so if the offense subs early, the defense only has 3 seconds to do the same???
  9. 1

    Instant transfer on StubHub

    I can transfer to someone's phone # or email, but not to StubHub for instant transfer
  10. 1

    Instant transfer on StubHub

On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act