Your favorite protein powder

BixbyPoke

All-Conference
Sep 19, 2004
27,907
3,772
0
Myprotein. Best value by far when you order from them directly and tastes good. I like chocolate smooth the best.
 

PDT816

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
11,490
3,527
113
Still on the non-flavored protein powder with less than three ingredients kick. As such, brand doesn't matter. Add what you want later to flavor it any way you want.

I buy protein isolate, because of all the **** in protein concentrate makes me feel like I'm going to crap my pants all day. But that varies with the individual.
 

Dally1up

Heisman
Jun 29, 2001
11,152
24,840
113


3 servings and you have 24g!
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  4. 04 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia