We’ve missed some open ones in the last few minutes.
Good shooting and poor defense so far. We’re giving up tons of wide open looks
Curran Scott : Note to self ....I WILL WORK ON MY BALLHANDLING EVERY DAY FOR 30 MINUTES . Work on 2 ball dribble drill, machine gun drill and I will learn not to try cross overs with two defenders in my jockstrap .That was some sloppy ball handling.
He’s 5-5 from the field for 10 points though.Jackson back to normal at the line.
I will agree with thisCurran Scott : Note to self ....I WILL WORK ON MY BALLHANDLING EVERY DAY FOR 30 MINUTES . Work on 2 ball dribble drill, machine gun drill and I will learn not to try cross overs with two defenders in my jockstrap .
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa leaves Arkansas with plenty to fix before North Texas
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa offense sputters in loss at Arkansas
On3 Football
College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 4 updates at Texas, Ole Miss, Florida & more
Inside Tulsa Sports Football
Tulsa at Arkansas: History, Rivalry and Bad Blood