Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Why does the B12 coddle Texas
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="Pitt4Life34" data-source="post: 131721847" data-attributes="member: 1068868"><p>I‘m not sure what the end game is Allen but Texas has held the growth and brand expansion of the Big12 back for a long time. Obviously money drives the bus but you would think the stability of the conference would hold some value. Texas just doesn’t care about their conference partners. I think the Big12 has a geopolitic need if nothing else. It has lots of tradition with two power house programs to market a brand. I believe Big12 survives. Personally I wish there would be 4 Super Conferences allowing WVU/Pitt to resurrect their glorious rivalry and partnership. Both programs are better with each other. As I’ve said to PItt Trustees, Admin, Lair members and anyone that would listen Pitt should eliminate all athletic relationships in all sports with Penn State and go arm and arm with WVU in all sports forever.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="Pitt4Life34, post: 131721847, member: 1068868"] I‘m not sure what the end game is Allen but Texas has held the growth and brand expansion of the Big12 back for a long time. Obviously money drives the bus but you would think the stability of the conference would hold some value. Texas just doesn’t care about their conference partners. I think the Big12 has a geopolitic need if nothing else. It has lots of tradition with two power house programs to market a brand. I believe Big12 survives. Personally I wish there would be 4 Super Conferences allowing WVU/Pitt to resurrect their glorious rivalry and partnership. Both programs are better with each other. As I’ve said to PItt Trustees, Admin, Lair members and anyone that would listen Pitt should eliminate all athletic relationships in all sports with Penn State and go arm and arm with WVU in all sports forever. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
02
On3 Football
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
04
On3 Football
Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
05
On3 Football
Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Why does the B12 coddle Texas
Top
Bottom