When we fail, I’m blaming people in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paindonthurt_

All-Conference
Jun 27, 2009
9,528
2,046
113

Go Budaw

Redshirt
Aug 22, 2012
7,321
0
36
As the presumed author of the “restaurants shouldn’t be open 24 hrs” rant that you have above...I’d say you missed the point entirely. I don’t personally care how long any restaurant chooses to be open throughout the day. But its not prudent from a business standpoint for restaurants to be open 24/7 if their business model and customer base can’t support it. I don’t see how that’s some sort of a controversial stance.
 

ronpolk

All-American
May 6, 2009
9,426
5,357
113
As the presumed author of the “restaurants shouldn’t be open 24 hrs” rant that you have above...I’d say you missed the point entirely. I don’t personally care how long any restaurant chooses to be open throughout the day. But its not prudent from a business standpoint for restaurants to be open 24/7 if their business model and customer base can’t support it. I don’t see how that’s some sort of a controversial stance.

There is nothing controversial about saying if a business is not profitable at 2 AM maybe it shouldn’t be open. I think pain don’t hurt was planning on supper at the huddle house and is rather upset about it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more