School and work cancelled last night to preempt the storm. Just poked my head out and did not see icepocolypse. Bust or still coming?
Bust. Bunch o booshit here in Squaremore just like it always is. Rain. Rain. Cold rain.
Then next week it will be 80 degrees in the middle of ******* January in the middle of the ******* winter with more ******* rain on the way just be a ^%#}{in got*%#} piece of f*%#}ing *** ^#%%#*!!!!!
I HATE NOT HAVING SNOW!!!!
And to top it all off, I get a call tonite from Dick Faurot after I sent an email bitching about no snow, wanting to see trends and an explanation. I misspelled my ******* email address. So he got the right address after I was an ******* to him on the phone thinking it was a joke by my friends since I ***** about it so much.
********.
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
O State Illustrated Football
OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
On3 Football
Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4
O State Illustrated Football
Takeaways from Oklahoma State’s 41-24 win over West Virginia
O State Illustrated Football
Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight