What is the second worst

MSUDOG24

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2021
1,509
1,457
113
I'm putting them behind Vandy's black pins and now it appears A&M wants to join the "how to ruin pinstripes" movement. Wouldn't have thought that possible but they did it.
 

1msucub

Senior
Oct 3, 2004
2,187
752
113
I hate the Sunday blacks. I really do. We have some classic uniforms, and I don’t understand straying from them.
It’s for the players, and I’m cool with that. I ain’t gotta like em, though.

#codger
 

tatedog

Redshirt
Mar 28, 2015
8,739
0
0
I used to like pulling for Vanderbilt as a co-SEC underdog. I've found it far more satisfying to see them take weekly beatings in football.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more