What ever happened to Antonio White?

TexasDawg11

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2008
15
0
0
I remember we signed him in 2007 did he not qualify or is he not playing football any longer? I know he would love to be at State now since the MLB position is vacant.
 

kired

All-Conference
Aug 22, 2008
7,126
2,527
113
I don't think he was anywhere near qualifying - haven't heard anything on him since.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting