What about Terrance Davis

TR.sixpack

Redshirt
Feb 14, 2008
3,268
0
0
Which is what I assumed Croom was talking about to begin with, but from rereading the quotes it appears we're looking to get more speed on the field, not necessarily for a whole new package.
 

maroonmania

All-Conference
Feb 23, 2008
11,360
1,146
113
will almost assuredly never change while Croom is here. I'm not even sure he knows HOW to run anything else. I don't get any indication that he would ever be willing to hire an OC and let him implement his own system either. Our only hope is that somehow we get some better personnel. Better players will by default improve ANY system. However, with the little emphasis we seem to have put on recruiting offensive players under Croom, I don't see that happening either.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar