Agreed. That’s incredible. Absolutely incredible.That’s the worse call I’ve ever seen.
very sloppy ball handling, passing and catching.I didn't see the game, but is this it? (Sorry for the ED tweet.): https://twitter.com/EliteDawgs/status/1375244170881863682?s=19
I think it was more Smith and Ado mouthing off earlyI'm going to go ahead and be the one that says it. Racial bias from 3 white refs against darker skin athletes. All game.
I'm going to go ahead and be the one that says it. Racial bias from 3 white refs against darker skin athletes. All game.
Maroon and White Football
Will Mississippi State's secondary be the difference on Saturday?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State sells out Davis Wade Stadium for 2nd week running
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Carries the Load?
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
Maroon and White
Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report