Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
CFB Schedule
AP Poll
HSFB Rankings
NIL Valuations
Team Recruiting Rankings
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Well that was disappointing.
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="doneagain" data-source="post: 131023287" data-attributes="member: 1396145"><p>I think we all knew this season was not gonna be the best ever, but knowing it and accepting are very different I guess, at least for me anyway.</p><p></p><p>I am curious how many true and redshirt freshman are seeing playing time, not to mention second year sophomores that are the equivalent of redshirt freshmen.</p><p></p><p>Allison I think has the arm to get the ball down the field, but maybe doesn’t look like the accuracy is there to go with it yet.</p><p></p><p>It looks like we don’t have the personnel to run the spread the way we are used to.</p><p></p><p>I know we are preparing for the future with each game this season, but I would almost go with a 2 TE set with a fullback and ram the ball forward until we get tough enough to run it consistently.</p><p></p><p>I see flashes from some players on both sides of the ball, but the word I keep coming back to is consistency. And we don’t have it on any level right now. We are consistently good and we aren’t consistently bad.</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="doneagain, post: 131023287, member: 1396145"] I think we all knew this season was not gonna be the best ever, but knowing it and accepting are very different I guess, at least for me anyway. I am curious how many true and redshirt freshman are seeing playing time, not to mention second year sophomores that are the equivalent of redshirt freshmen. Allison I think has the arm to get the ball down the field, but maybe doesn’t look like the accuracy is there to go with it yet. It looks like we don’t have the personnel to run the spread the way we are used to. I know we are preparing for the future with each game this season, but I would almost go with a 2 TE set with a fullback and ram the ball forward until we get tough enough to run it consistently. I see flashes from some players on both sides of the ball, but the word I keep coming back to is consistency. And we don’t have it on any level right now. We are consistently good and we aren’t consistently bad. [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
On3 Football
The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
02
On3 Football
College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
03
Sports Predictions
College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
04
On3 Football
Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
05
On3 Football
Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Well that was disappointing.
Top
Bottom