Weekend rotation

missouridawg

Junior
Oct 6, 2009
9,407
309
83
I think they're are "supposed" to... but we likely won't know until the day of with either, I'd guess.

If Bednar's neck feels fine and he does ok this week, he'll pitch.
If Cerantola clears the COVID checks, he'll pitch.
 
Jun 9, 2015
613
536
93
After the Tech game, Coach Lemonis said that he expects Cerentola to be back and they are treating Bednar day to day.
 

57stratdawg

Heisman
Dec 1, 2004
148,692
24,553
113
If Bednar doesn't pitch this weekend, I think we can scrap the idea that it's just a crick in the neck.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Live Updates: Mississippi State vs. Alabama
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Last Call: Week 5 Predictions for No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Keys to Victory against Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White No. 16 Mississippi State vs. No. 7 Alabama: How, where and when to watch the Bulldogs
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State Soccer preps for No. 11 South Carolina