Teams
Teams
Fan Sites
Forums
Shows
College
College Football News
College Football Player Rankings
College Football Schedule
College Football Scores
College Football Rankings
College Football Playoff
College Basketball News
Women's Sports
NIL
NIL News
NIL Valuation
NIL Deals
Sports Business
Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal News
NCAA Transfer Portal
Transfer Portal Rankings
Transfer Portal Team Rankings
Recruiting
Football Recruiting
Basketball Recruiting
Database
Team Rankings
Player Rankings
Industry Comparison
Commitments
Recruiting Prediction Machine
High School
High School News
Schools
Rankings
Scores
Draft
NFL Draft
NFL Draft News
Draft By Stars
College Draft History
NBA Draft
NBA Draft News
Pro
NFL
NASCAR
NBA
Sports Predictions
About
About
On3 App
Advertise
Press
FAQ
Contact
Log in
Register
Toggle sidebar
Teams
New
McMurphy's AP Ballot
CFB Scores
HSFB Scores
Team Recruiting Rankings
NIL Valuations
Search
New posts
Toggle sidebar
Menu
Install the app
Install
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
Reply to thread
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Week Seven Pick'm
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Message
<blockquote data-quote="3xWVUenginEER" data-source="post: 130514424" data-attributes="member: 1476506"><p>Week Seven Pick'm</p><p></p><p>Where has the season went?</p><p></p><p>The 1st game is THURSDAY</p><p></p><p>Tie breaker is total number of points scored in Lubbock for WVU @ Iowa State</p><p></p><p>THURSDAY 10/11</p><p>7:30 Yeah the failing Cliff Kingsburys rolled into Ft Worth and ate some Froglegs.</p><p></p><p>Friday 10/12</p><p>10:30. The Utes. I'm calling it in the 2nd qtr. It's 28-0.</p><p></p><p>Saturday</p><p>12:00 Vols win</p><p>12:00 Nebraska loses in OT. 1st time ever they're 0-6. Northwestern pulls it out or should I say Nebraska goes Nebraska. The N has to be for Knowledge. Everyone else spells it wrong.</p><p>12:00 Fighting Bill Snyders win</p><p>12:00 Iowa</p><p></p><p>12:30 BC-I dislike all things Massachusetts but I dislike Louisville more cause their coaches are SCUM!</p><p></p><p>3:30 geaux Tigers</p><p>3:30 Oregon in OT</p><p>3:30 Texas</p><p>3:30 Texas A&M</p><p></p><p>7:00 Iowa State-calling this one with 10:41 left. The list of what's wrong is a lot.</p><p></p><p>Sad thing is Iowa State isn't that good at all.</p><p>Oh well it's a game.</p><p></p><p>7:00 UVA</p><p>7:00 UCLA-they finally win game 1 under Chip Kelly</p><p>7:00 va tech</p><p></p><p>7:30 Meat Chicken-calling it the Kahkis look good</p><p>7:30 Ole Miss-called it too early for Arkansas. How they blew that lead I got no clue. Wait a minute it's Arkansas. They're the Nebraska of the SEC-same colors and everything. Brett Bielema never blew leads like that. Then again they were behind from the 2nd qtr on.</p><p></p><p>10:30 USC still undefeated vs Colorado</p><p></p><p>I'm 12-6 for the week. I love College Football. I hope everyone else done well.</p><p></p><p>Long live Ball!!!!!</p><p></p><p>Ex Pat do your thing!</p></blockquote><p></p>
[QUOTE="3xWVUenginEER, post: 130514424, member: 1476506"] Week Seven Pick'm Where has the season went? The 1st game is THURSDAY Tie breaker is total number of points scored in Lubbock for WVU @ Iowa State THURSDAY 10/11 7:30 Yeah the failing Cliff Kingsburys rolled into Ft Worth and ate some Froglegs. Friday 10/12 10:30. The Utes. I'm calling it in the 2nd qtr. It's 28-0. Saturday 12:00 Vols win 12:00 Nebraska loses in OT. 1st time ever they're 0-6. Northwestern pulls it out or should I say Nebraska goes Nebraska. The N has to be for Knowledge. Everyone else spells it wrong. 12:00 Fighting Bill Snyders win 12:00 Iowa 12:30 BC-I dislike all things Massachusetts but I dislike Louisville more cause their coaches are SCUM! 3:30 geaux Tigers 3:30 Oregon in OT 3:30 Texas 3:30 Texas A&M 7:00 Iowa State-calling this one with 10:41 left. The list of what's wrong is a lot. Sad thing is Iowa State isn't that good at all. Oh well it's a game. 7:00 UVA 7:00 UCLA-they finally win game 1 under Chip Kelly 7:00 va tech 7:30 Meat Chicken-calling it the Kahkis look good 7:30 Ole Miss-called it too early for Arkansas. How they blew that lead I got no clue. Wait a minute it's Arkansas. They're the Nebraska of the SEC-same colors and everything. Brett Bielema never blew leads like that. Then again they were behind from the 2nd qtr on. 10:30 USC still undefeated vs Colorado I'm 12-6 for the week. I love College Football. I hope everyone else done well. Long live Ball!!!!! Ex Pat do your thing! [/QUOTE]
Insert quotes…
Name
Post reply
×
Disable Video Player
On3
Latest
01
College Football Playoff
College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
02
On3 Football
Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
03
On3 Football
Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
04
High School
Arkansas High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
05
High School
Louisiana High School Football Ranking: Top 25 Teams - Oct. 11
Forums
West Virginia
Mountaineer Message Board
Week Seven Pick'm
Top
Bottom